Hi, my name is Fernando, and I have problems with dosemu+dataflex

When beginning dosemu, it functions normally, but when beginning this
program made in dataflex (http://www.cv.com.br/correio.exe
self-extractor ziped file) the keyboard key enter, esc and the arrows
assumes this configuration: enter=space left=k right=m up=h down=p

Already I tried to modify keyboard in dosemu.conf but without success

you already turns problems similar? I already used diverse versions of
dosemu and all happen the same thing.

My kernel is 2.4.18

I do not know more what to do

thank you