28.01.2018 20:47, j...@astro.princeton.edu пишет:

Hi, Bart.

I have been using (and absolutely depending on) dosemu/freedos for
more than 15 years. I use a DOS CADD program called Generic Cadd
for the design of electronics and astronomical instruments, which
I started using probably 30 years ago. I now run 64-bit Fedora
or Ubuntu on all my machines, and run DosEmu on a 32-bit
Ubuntu virtual machine because I need the speed; the emulator
on 64-bit machines is just too slow,
Please re-check this.
Bart have contributed the KVM acceleration
to dosemu2, so this is no longer the way you describe.