ATEWAY: RFC1036/822 fido.vsi.ru [FIDOGATE 4.2.9]
We have installed Linux Redhat 6.0.

For our dialin clients we are using Cisco 2600 intergrated with Microcom
Modem rack.
However we are unable to create dynamic IP addresses as we can,t get the
device name for right in our /etc/ppp/options.tty.....

What is the approriate device name?  Is there any other way to create a
dynamic IP file?
We are using pppd.

Thanks,

George.