On Tuesday 27 February 2001 23:25, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I do say old chap "What are you trying to do?" and when you say decide
> "What are you trying to decide?"
>
> What do you want reference to? setup? quality? cost? compatibility?
> instruction book? personal experiences?
>
> It might be nice to be a wee bit more specific.

Well, by sites with compatibility lists, I refered to web-sites that list
hardware that is known to be compatible with Linux.

I would like to check, before parting with my hard-earned cash, that the
mother-board in question ( SOYO SY6VBA 133 ) will work under Linux;
otherwise, its all a waste of time and money  ;-)

TIA,

Cheers from the balmy shores of the Paraguay River.
--
               Paranoia is simply an optimistic outlook on life.
              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---