I am going to get DSL installed in the next days, although I did not ask for it.
Well, I have four boxes with Realtek cards ( NE2000 compatibel ) running
interconnected through a switch. Each box has also a ISDN card ( Teles, Fritz )
and can connect to an external Internet supplier. In addition, one box is
running squid under Linux SuSE 7 as a server for WWW-browsing for the
other PC's.
Question: do I have to do something to run the whole system under T-ISDN-DSL ?
Will the system continue running or do I have to fear program breakedowns or so
? I have some few days until installation day, so I am working against a count
down.
Thanks in advance for indications
Edgar