Note: Message back on-list. I *charge* for private consults.

**********

A search on "CPU Temperature" on Freshmeat yields no less than 9
hits, one of which seemed initially useful, so I downloaded it, only
to find a reference to lm_sensors...

http://www.netroedge.com/~lm78/index.html

I think this site may provide what you want. Have Fun!!!

regards,

.brian

--
Brian Bilbrey :: [EMAIL PROTECTED] :: www.orbdesigns.com
    "In times of great joy, it is a comfort to know