Hi Folks,

i have a wu-ftp server running. I worked fine all the time until
i tried harden_suse (a security script that comes with SuSE Linux).
After i ran the script my ftp-server wasn't running any more and
i decided to run undo_harden_suse to undo the changes the script made.
I changed my inetd.conf to start my ftp server again.
The i shutdown my ftp-server and started it again. It seems the the
server is runnig, when i make a connection to localhost. When i try
to connect to the domain name i  get an error
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
Access to port 21/ftp is still allowed in my firewall script...

any help is apreciated..

t.i.a.

alex