At 12:47 PM 4/15/01 +0100, Geoff Bagley wrote:

>I just downloaded Linux Gazette August 1998 Issue #31.
>
>It is full of interesting stuff,  but is that the latest issue ?
>
>Where is the up-to-date version ?

The canonical source is (duh!) www.linuxgazette.com ... but I don't seem to
be able to connect to it (or the www.linuxjournal.com site, for that matter)
this morning. This alternate URL ...

        http://zen.via.ecp.fr/LDP/LDP/LG/lg_frontpage.html

... lists issues through #65 (April 2001).

For more options, try typing "Linux Gazette" into ANY search engine.