Hello,

For those who don't like reading long mails :-

Can anybody please tell me whether there is any tool
like fips for splitting NTFS partitions ? Where can I
find it ?

The more detailed case :-

I am working in a company in India. I badly want to
install Linux on my machine. But it is the comapny
policy that we SHOULD have WIN2k on our machine
(poooh). I cant' help it. The problem is that
currently they have installed WIN2k so as to occupy my
entire 10G space. C drive is 2G, D drive is around 8G.
D contains my profile data and so I cant remove it as
WIN2k will not boot (so they say. is it right ?). So
what I can do is to split my D drive (NTFS partition).
How do I do it ?

The other alternative I suggested to them was to
reinstall the WIN2k on my harddisk leaving free space
for Linux. But they say that the WIN2k installation
will take up the entire harddisk space (is it ?). So
the only option I have is to split the D drive or to
continue without Linux in my office for the rest of my
life (oooh..). Please, Please suggest some solution.