Marco --

I am a bit reluctant to pester the list with this messages for sort of
troubleshooting ... it can get very tiresome and SPAMlike very quickly ...
but since I know you have had recurring problems, I wll this ONE TIME
respond both directly to you and to the list. If you get both copies,
you're set. If you don't, you should suspect a problem on your end. If you
get neither copy ... well, then there isn't much point in making
suggestions in this message, I suppose.