Originally to: Anshuman Singh Rawat

Hello Anshuman.

21 Jul 02 01:14, you wrote to all:

 AR> I recently installed Linux (RHL 7.3) for the first time in my life.
 AR> Now what do I do install/view the sources? I read in some book where
 AR> i cud find the sources but that directory is absolutely empty, so I
 AR> guess the sources have to be installed first.

you can download the source iso files from ftp.redhat.com or any mirror, or get single
src.rpm files, but i recoment to get the 2 iso files with have docoments on howto :-)

fyi the complete 7.3 is 5 iso files

Benny

<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list