Hi.. Im pretty new using linux, tho I´m programming in perl and testing
through windows. I have a small server where I was trying to configure
apache to accept my scripts. Also installed mysql.

1- Apache reads a script where I just open a html file and serve it. Tough
it doesnt read my script if I try to get info from the page. Is it
configurated right?

2- I have installed mysql that Ive donwloaded from mysql site. RPM
instalation file. Till there ok.

3- Installed DBI module for perl and worked fine. When I was trying to
install the DBD:mysql module it asked for mysql_config file and for some
reason it doesnt exist. why?

Any clue would help... thanks!