Hi Everyone,

I connect to a Linux machine using SSH from a Windows
NT workstation and need to bring up graphical programs
on my console. I find that I am unable to do this...
Could anyone please tell me what I should do?

Here's what I did...

1. Run XWin on my workstation. This shows up on my
system tray

2. Execute "setenv DISPLAY ${REMOTEHOST}:0.0" after
connecting to my linux machine through SSH

3. echo $REMOTEHOST gives me hughes08.biac.duke.edu
(my Windows NT workstation)

4. echo $DISPLAY gives me hughes08.biac.duke.edu:0.0

However, when I type xbiff& after connecting to my
linux machine, I just get the process ID. The xbiff
window does not show up!

Regards,
Abhijit.