--- pa3gcu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On Monday 30 September 2002 19:13, Jose Luis Alarcon wrote:
>>   Hi all. Long time since i was here last time.
>>
>>   Anybody can tell me what can are the reasons why ogle play the DVD movies
>> very slow?.
>

>Have you read the FAQ at www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/faq.shtml
>espestialy FAQ Nr, 20.
>
>Just how do you invoke ogle?
>What video card do you have?
>What driver is the Video card using.?
>What version of Xv are you using.? (xvinfo)
>What options do you pass to Xv "before" you play a DVD.?
>Do you use an MPEG2 decoder card like a DRX2 or DRX3.???
>Where does the output go too, TVout or Monitor.?
>What CPU do you use?
>How much Ram do you have.?
>What device does the audio go thro' (make and model please).
>
>There are a lot of factors which apply here, if i were to ask them all i
>would need more bandwidth, its the last day of the month and my limit of
>2.5Gb is just about used up.
>
>Help me/us to help you by supling the nessasary info.
>
>>   TIA.
>>
>>   Best regards.
>>
>>   Jose.
>>
>> Debian GNU/Linux 'Sid' Kernel 2.4.17 Ext3.
>> ESware Linux 365 Kernel 2.4.17 ReiserFS.
>> Registered Linux User #213309.
>> Memories..... You are talking about memories.
>> Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.
>
>--
>Regards Richard
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/

  Richard and Ray, thanks you very much. You both are the real heroes of this
list.

  Into the Ogle's FAQS web i (and anybody) have all the necesary for solve
all problems what can be present with the player.

  Hold on in your work's line.

  Thanks you very much, again.

  Regards.

  Jose.

Debian GNU/Linux 'Sid' Kernel 2.4.17 Ext3.
ESware Linux 365 Kernel 2.4.17 ReiserFS.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.

Linux for the Desktop
Software, Setup, chat & email.
http://www.linuxnobis.com