Hi All,

My computer (which has Windows 2000/Red Hat Linux 7.0)
Dual Boot with a WinNT loader, has developed problems.
Someone else was using it and now when I select the
Linux option at boot time, it says that some
kernel.exe file is missing and does not boot. Windows
boots fine. I tried using a linux boot floppy  from
another Linux machine (Redhat 6.2) to get into the
linux partition and install LILO (thinking that it
might be a problem with the loader), but could not
find the boot partition mounted. Doing fdisk /dev/hda
gives me the error "Unable to load /dev/hda"

Could someone suggest a way out?

Thanks in Advance,
Abhijit.