Be sure to find out what files, exactly, from gnome or kde this package
needs.  Then look for them.  Sometimes you have to be manual when
solving rpm problems.  I have also found it useful, when rpm can't find
a package for dependency, to reinstall the dependency package just
before the new package.  In trying to simplify the installation process,
I think RedHat succeeded at complicating it further...

Sometimes it just pays to compile it on your own.
Oh yeah, and codeweavers has real good tech support, so give them a yell
too, oh, and read all the faqs and such for Redhat 8 and codeweavers
stuff.

--
Bryan Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>