I am running Windows XP Pro, SSH Secure Shell (TM) Version 3 Build 267.
It works great except the arrow keys as well as the way backspace and
del work. The arrow key generate characters and del and backspace don't
work right either (this is consistent with telnet). Is there a way I can
fix this? I realize this may be more a windows question then a Linux
question but I don't think I am going to find any help there :)

Thanks in advance,

Paul Kraus
Network Administrator
PEL Supply Company
216.267.5775 Voice
216-267-6176 Fax
www.pelsupply.com
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Kraus;Paul
FN:Paul Kraus ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
ORG:PEL Supply Company
TITLE:Network Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(216) 267-5775
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(216) 410-5526
TEL;WORK;FAX:(216) 267-6176
ADR;WORK:;;4666 Manufacturing Road;Cleveland;Ohio;44135;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4666 Manufacturing Road=0D=0ACleveland, Ohio 44135=0D=0AUnited States of Ame=
rica
ADR;HOME:;;;;;;United States
LABEL;HOME:United States
URL;WORK:http://www.pelsupply.com