-----Original Message-----
From: David Lewis
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 11:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- RE: test

I have no complaints - just trying to solve a problem.  I tried twice, 7
days apart, to resubscribe to the list, and got this back from the Major
both times:

**** Address already subscribed to linux-newbie

Other linux lists I subscribe to are coming through with no problem;  one
noteworthy difference between them and this list is that they use mailman as
a list manager rather than majordomo.

The test message I sent to the list never showed up in my Inbox, and I
suspect your response did only because you included my personal address.
I'll pay a visit to my IT group and see if they're up to something.

Thanks for the quick response.

Dave