I'm running Debian 3.0 and have been working on setting up my machine on a
Windows network.  I installed the packages samba, samba-common, swat, smbfs
and smbclient.  When using smbmount I've gotten an error from the kernel- I
tried running "modprobe smbfs", but the smbfs module couldn't been found.  I
also tried running smbsh but that couldn't be found either.

I thought that perhaps there were setting that I did not correctly set when
installing Samba (such as the -smbwrapper option).  So I tried using dselect
to remove and reinstall Samba.  However, before compilation dselect didn't
prompt for any options.

After Samba was reinstalled, I discovered that the system could no longer
find man!  Anyone have any suggestions on what could have happened, and how
to get smbsh or smbmount to work properly?