On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 11:03:20AM -0800, Lee Chin wrote:
> I can use getpeername to get the IP address of a
> client on a connected TCP socket, but when I have a
> UDP client that just sent me a packet, how do I get
> the IP address of that UDP client?

Forgive me if I have misunderstood you, but do you use accept() to create
the new incoming connection? Then the second argument to accept() is
a structure, which contains the information you want.

Have a look at the man page of accept(2).

Elias

--
http://gnewtellium.sourceforge.net                      MP3 is not a crime.