Hi all in this place. No is later for say Happy New Year!!

  I'm not really a newbie, i am for 4 years with Linux, but still there are
areas in which i don't have any idea, cos never before worried about it.

  I ever used webmail, but now i get a pop3 account and i want configure
the Operating System for use it.

  Of course, i don't find any difficult in the use of programs like mozilla
or netscape. But... what about configure the whole system for use my new
mail adress?. Any hint or advice?.

  I don't know if i get express what i want in the correct way (my english
need be improved). I am talking about, for example, the mail that appears in
the first line of dmesg, now is [EMAIL PROTECTED], this isn't my real adress,
i am talking about can use Pine, or exim, or procmail or whatever program
that you recommend me.

  I hope my dude be clear.

  Thanks you, very much, in advance.

  Regards.

  Jose.

http://linuxespana.scripterz.org

Debian GNU/Linux 'Sid' Kernel 2.5.53 Ext3.
ESware Linux 365 Kernel 2.5.49 ReiserFS.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.