As you surmised, this is probably the hint that matters:

PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 00:0a.0. Please try using pci=biosirq

I suspect you have your system's BIOS set incorrectly. See if you have a choice for PnP OS. If you do, and it is set to YES, change it to NO. See if that corrects the problem.

If not, post a followup, and perhaps I or someone else can spot something different.

(I doubt that you need another modules to make this work, though some recent kernels require "pciscan" to be loaded before any modules that use pci cards are run, so you might check that too.)