Greetings all-
Is there a way to learn or a command that you issue to
determine if you have all the needed "stuff" for a
program to work?  I sometimes go to the Debian Package
site and I will see something I would like to try.  Some
will say that in order for the program to work, you will need
this, this and this.  In the past I would just try and see if
it would work.  If it did, great! but if it didn't I would then
find out what was lacking from the errors message.  I know there
has to be a proper way to go about this.
Thanks and all the best--

Neil T.

--
Arachne/DRdos/Debian3.0