Użytkownik James Miller napisał:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>Hello,
>>I may suggest to use Mozilla-based browser, but very small, without any
>>other Mozilla components.
>>It is called Phoenix, and installation is very easy.
>>

> Be aware that "very small" in this case is a relative characterization
> (relative to the full Mozilla). In the case of Phoenix, very small = 9MB
> download. That said, I use Phoenix and like it. It takes up more room
> in RAM than Opera, though.

Yes, James is right.
I mean "very small" related to the Phoenix's  bigger sister - Mozilla.
Very small is Dillo, but is is very simple, it may be compared to Links,
but for X Windows (GUI).

 > On one system I have, Opera (6.1) occupied 23
 > MB RAM, while Phoenix took 30 MB.

In my Celeron 466, 256 RAM, Abit BX-133 RAID, Phoenix takes 20,3 MB RAM
at this moment (i run Gnome 2).

Opera may be faster, but I like mozilla-style of HTML rendering, and
it is free, what is important for me, no adds, etc.

--

Mateusz Łoskot
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Mobile: +48 (0) 693456131