Is now. I didn't see it during the install and didn't even think about
it. Thanks!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Shenan Hawkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Suse 8.1

Is the gateway configured properly?

Shenan

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kraus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Suse 8.1

I just installed suse 8.1. However it not able to connect to anything
outside of the local network. I can ping all local address but if I try
to ping an internet address or even our name servers (outside of local
network) I get an immediate host unreachable meggase. Under the yoost
network module I have configured its ip (static) and the name servers. I
have not entered anything in the domain search fields. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-newbie"
in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] More majordomo
info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html