For work i have to attach to sco box that runs are main work application
(tbred). Everything works great except that the arrow keys are not
correct. How can  i set Konsole to send the charact codes so that it
works correctly. I also need to be able to work for the shell in unix.
Here backspace del both cause a carrige return.

If this is outside the scope of the list please point me where i need to
go. Thanks!!

Paul Kraus.