I'm running 2.2.1-7 of KDE and I have a problem with klipper. When the xsession starts
up its launched and it never appears in kicker and it generates massive error messages
to .xsession-errors. The message it generates is "QMenuData::removeItem Index -1 out
of range" It does this to the point of filling up the user space with that one single
file. It also takes most of the CPU time as well. I'm theorizing that there is a
clipboard file somewhere that is somehow corrupt and that is what is causing this
problem.

The questions are:

Am I right about there being a clipboard file somewhere?

If so, then where is the dumb thing?

If not, then what do I have to do to klipper to make it behave its self?

Tom