Hi Jim,

My IP address is dynamic - so I guess it is not possible to put IP
address instead of * as you suggested.  Am I right?

I tried changing <VirtualHost nstest1.homedns.org> to <VirtualHost *>.

When I do that, upon trying to access http://nstest1.homedns.org, I get
error:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

        Hint: https://nstest1.homedns.org/

Apache/2.0.40 Server at nstest1.homedns.org Port 80

End-quote

If I try to access via https://nstest1.homedns.org, it works.