Hello all,

I would like to install RH 8.0 on my W2K laptop (a dual boot).  I entered
the installation program without a problem and finally came upon the
partioning section of the setup.  I clicked to use an automatic partition
and clicked next.  I was told that there wasn't enough disk space, but I
know that I have a little over 2G on the drive.  Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Anna G. Zapata - GSEC, MCIS
University of Denver
University Technology Services - Network Security
(303) 871-2009 (phone)
(303) 871-4135 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (email)