Hi All

Using Kmail is there a way to set a filter such that any mail from a
particular source is deleted automatically.

I an aware that this can be done with pop filters but that takes place before
the mail is downloaded. This also requires a good bit more knowledge of what
the email contents are than I current possess.

What I want to do is filter the mail first to substract what I want and then
set up a filter to automaticall send selected mail to the general inbox and
other selected mail directly to delete.

Thanks
Frank