On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:53:41 +0000, Weston M. Price wrote:
> Arghhghgh!!!!!!! Looking at it this was probably my screw up, I forgot to cut
> the name of the kernel list out of my subscribe message....
>
> Guys, I am truly sorry....
>
> Let, the beatdown commence!

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.  But I don't think that's how
it works.

You would have had to have sent a command something like:

        subscribe linux-kernel [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That's not an accident.  So I'm assuming you didn't do it.

Majordomo is designed to handle multiple mailing lists, so it's
entirely okay to send multiple commands in one e-mail to majordomo,
like:

        subscribe linux-kernel
        subscribe linux-newbie

You can respond to the confirmations with a single e-mail as well, by
combining the required confirm commands into a single e-mail.  And if
you're in the habit of putting a sig block at the end of your e-mails,
you can even tell majordomo to ignore it by inserting an 'end'
command after your commands to it.

I don't choose majordomo for the mailing lists I administer, but I
have to admit, it has some cool features.

--
David Benfell, LCP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]