Hi,
   Well I have vmware 4.0 in which I have installed RH 9.0 it comes with kernel
2.4.20-8 . I have downloaded fresh kernel 2.4.18 . I am tryibg to configure the kerne
l but it is giving me an error saying tht my module sd_mod.o is compile for kernel
2.4.22 while I am using kernel 2.4.18 .
            Why is this is happeneing ?
Pls help me out
bye