Greetings: Am messing with the Gatos Groups avview and km. Have
avview working OK, but got into trouble with the capture routine km
and would like to uninstall it..

I found the modules it created and rm'd them but dmesg now reports
"Linux Video Capture Interface, V1.0" several times and I can't find
what file is doing this.. It's not in the kernel because I can boot
from both the HD or floppy and get the same dmesg report.. It _has_
to be somewhere on the HD - but where??? I'm booting command line
only so X11 shouldn't have anything to do with it, IMHO. :^)... Of
course I've grep'd so many times I'm blue in the face.. If the
routine is in a binary file - am I stuck??

Any suggstions?? Anyone run into this before??

TIA and cheers,

    Hal - in Terra Alta, WV - Slackware GNU/Linux 9.0   (2.4.20)
                Proprietary  Formats  Unacceptable
.