Hi
I have some questions regarding reading and sending mail
through an ISP.

Prerequisites: isp uses login and password autentication

1. How do i read mail from my isp ? should i use fetchmail
for this
without involving sendmail ?
2. how do i send mail with sendmail through my ISP ?
I searched on the internet and i couldn't find how to set
the username and password for sendmail to autenticate to
the smart relay
(I understood that i have to set my ISP as a smart relay
host in
sendmail.cf file )

Any poiters to relevant documentation will be apreciated.
(I have documentation for sendmail at home but i'm not sure
i really
have time to read all of it :-)

Yhanks

Bye