On Monday 05 January 2004 15:59, joy wrote:
> Hi,
>  I recently compiled the 2.6 kernel and when I run lsmod I get a meesage:
>  QM_MODULES function not implemented.
> I get the same when I run insmod too.
> also the directory
>  /lib/modules/2.6.0.....
> does not exist. should I create it myself?

Before you do anything read /usr/src/linux-2.6.0/Documentation/Changes (file)
make sure you have all the proper tools and lib's installed.

If you have read it and you have everything installed that is stated in that
file then write back with "exachtly" every command you used and how you used
them and thier error or non error messages.

You seem to be doing something wrong.

--
If the Linux community is a bunch of theives because they
try to imitate windows programs, then the Windows community

Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/