On Monday 19 January 2004 20:52, Juan Facundo Suárez wrote:
>  Hi list !
>
>  Can you tell me about some good benchmarks to work with?, it doesn't
> matters if it is console based or X based. Need someone to test whole
> machine status, mem speedy, disk speedy, cpu, etc ...
>
>  Thanks !

check out nbench (console based) which is aimed at CPU primarily

--
with kind regards,
  chakkerz

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" (Faithless - Reverence)

  Internet:          http://naiv.sourceforge.net
  NAIV Status:
     Stable       Testing       Development
      0.2.3r2      0.3.0         0.3.1 - File Handling

"May there be mercy on man and machine for their sins" (Animatrix)