Oh.... i did everything as you say many times before...
i get success only this time.
i have done a little investigation...
there is no need of
  pre-install sg modprobe ide-scsi # load ide-scsi before sg
  pre-install sr_mod modprobe ide-scsi
moreover these lines breaks loading after "rmmod -a"
lines from logs:
insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.23-rc1/kernel/drivers/cdrom/cdrom.o: pre-install sr_mod failed
insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.23-rc1/kernel/drivers/cdrom/cdrom.o: insmod block-major-11
failed

and line
  pre-install ide-scsi modprobe scsi_mod
breaks everything cause:
  modprobe: Can't locate module scsi_mod

now i'm more confused about modules, and about rmmod because it does not always
remove unused modules.....

thanx a lot for answer.

Agri