Hello,

How do I mount a usb memory stick? I do see something connected to usb on
the output mount (I am running Redhat 9):
$ mount | grep usb
usbdevfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbdevfs (rw)

On plugging the device into the machine and looking at dmesg, shows me
stuff (which I think is connected to plugging in the usb stick):

hub.c: new USB device 00:1d.7-6, assigned address 3
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 3

Is the device being recognized? How can I access it?

Thanks,

-K