Paulo...

As Asterr suggested, you might have a iptable rules that are preventing data
to go through. To clear those rules, try the following:
Iptables -F
Iptables -X
Iptables -P INPUT ACCEPT
Iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
Iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT

The above wipes out any instance of any rules existing for the time being.
If you restart the server, they'll appear again. In that case, disable
iptables from starting by using chkconfig.

Good Luck! =D

--Armen