Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a problem we're seeing here running a program called 'snort'. It
appears that when
the is running, it starts to consume large amounts of memory. When the process is
killed, the
memory, which should be released, is not. My theory is that the process still hangs
around in
some process table or soething, although it does not show as a zombie process.

Can someone tell me the best way to dump any process table so I can verify that this
is the case??

Thanks,
Mark Gosselin
NetScout Systems