On Thursday 04 March 2004 05:45, Peter wrote:
> Thanks to all!
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> > First thing i would try is simply create a user account for heissp and
> > add an alias in /etc/mail/aliases;
>
> Does not work.

It will only work if you have an account or an alias on your providers site
for heisspf.
So i suppose one should ask how do you recive mail directly on your machine,
or does you mail go to your provider.
If its the latter and your account at your provider is "peter" then simply
make a mail alias there and have the mail redirected to peter.

> Then I hacked around various files in /etc/nmh, all nothing doing.
>
> Now I add "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" to the header in the mail and judging by
> the mail I sent to me it works.

I presume that is a typo on your part Peter as it is NOT a valid email
address.
I have tryed a test mail (or was it 2) cant remember to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and they have not come back, (as yet).

--
If the Linux community is a bunch of theives because they
try to imitate windows programs, then the Windows community

Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/