I'm trying to record a record to my hard drive. I have a preamp between my turntable and sound card. I can hear the music but I can't seem to make Krec record it. I'm running Mandrake 9.1 and I can record using windows 98 on the same box. Anyone have a suggestion for a good linux record program and/or any suggestions? Thanks for your time.

--
Dave Pomeroy K7DNP South Eastern Washington