Hi, all.

I bought a (used) computer that came with SuSe linux installed.  I would
like to set it up so I can boot either Linux or WIN98 (I know, yuck, but I
still have some stuff that I need to use there)

The HD is currently set up as one 20gig partition.  Can I split it or do I
have to start all over from the beginning?  Of course, I don't have the
linux install CD.

Thank you,
Dave

Dave  Tief.  N1WWY,  Addie Tief.  N1XQP
Tiny, Cecil, Magic, Ruby, Sesame and Cinamon
Visit our web page at http://users.abac.com/dandatief
Fight Spam: http://www.hostedscripts.com/scripts/antispam.html