On Saturday 22 May 2004 20:45, Halil Demirezen wrote:
> Anyone there?

Yes there are many who are subscribed to this list, but that does not mean
they all have an answer to your question.
I for one do not. I could give an answer but it would not be accurute as i do
not see myself as a programmer, just a linux user of 12+ years.

Try a newsgroup which deals in this sort of thing.

--
If the Linux community is a bunch of thieves because they
try to imitate windows programs, then the Windows community

Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/