On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Ken Moffat wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, James Miller wrote:
>
> > I'm surprised at not having gotten more feedback on the zip disk problem I
> > posted about yesterday:  seems like it should be a simple one, at least on
> > the surface.  Anyway, I'll continue to wait and think on that one.  But
> > now, another problem.
>
>  'more' implies you did get _some_ feedback, so I assume it was mine.
> Did you have problems with my response ?

Other than the fact that it did not help me to get the disk mounted, I had
no problem at all with it.  Let me thank you for offering your help
directly, in case you didn't see the indirect thanks I inserted into my
response to Hal's post on the subject: thank you for your attempt.  Any
failure in connection with it was doubtless due to my inexperience and
ineptness with things Linux.

Sincerely, James

PS  Since I don't see the response I sent to the list after I got Hal's
post, I'll resend it after I send this one.  Hal's advice got the thing
finally working for me.