Hi all...

I have an AMD Athlon K7 500mhz CPU, slot A type. This CPU is brand-new, never
used. Its been sitting in my desk for 2-3 years now. ÂA buddy got it for his
system and found that with it in he could not close the box. So he gave me
the cpu and got another shorter one for his system.

ANYWAY, I'm looking for a used mobo to fit this CPU. If you have one laying
around the house/office email me off-list. Let's make a deal! <G>

Thanks

JIM
--
Jim Hatridge