Greetings list. I hope this message finds everyone
enjoying their day.

I have just installed Mandrake 9.1. I chose tty0
(com1?) during installation for the mouse. I have
installed M9.1 previously and I believe that I chose
USB mouse during the installation.

I need to change this and don't know how. I looked at
tldp.org and didn't find anything. It was somewhat
cumbersome using entirely the keyboard anyway.
Hopefully someone can help.

Steve