Hi,

I am trying to setup an IMAP server (COURIER Sid,unstable)with squirrelmail as a front
end. For authentication I used userdb and used pw2userdb to convert my passwd to
userdb and ran a makeuserdb.
However, only root is authenticated. and for the others, squirrelmail dies with
unknown error.
However the funny part is only one regular user(I dont know for what reason this
particular one... no one else though) can also get authenticated but once in,
squirrelmail gives a

Connection dropped by server   QUERY:select INBOX

error.
can anybody direct me to some commands I can use to communicate with the Imap server
via telnet so that I can get more information than what is given by SQM?

Thanx in advance,
Joy.M.M