Hi,

I cant seem to get internet access on my gateway machine, using fc2 and
iptables firewall. I have a eth0 connection (and a ppp0 connection using
eth0 to connect to my adsl provider) and a eth1 connection which i use
to connect to my local network (with a dhcp server on this gateway).

i have gotten this gateway to connect to the net, and the network from
eth1 gets internet access. my problem is that my gateway dont get net
access itself. when i set default action to allow in my iptable,
everything works.
anyone knows which rule(s) i should apply to get internet access working
on this gateway?

Ole Martin Handeland