"Peter H." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On the enclosed floppy in the package is a driver for Linux
> cnpro2~1.gz
>
> Where do I copy that driver to on my HD

I'd copy it to /usr/local/src/
there upack it and cd into the new directory. Then compile it. But
isnt't there a README nearby the cnpro2~1.gz file?

> and what in the kernel will I
> have to do to make things work for a broadband connection using make
> xconfig.

There's a driver with the kernel, I guess:
on:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&postid=857504#post857504
There "maxut" writes:
> with cnet pro200 ethernet. module for cnet pro 200 is called "dmfe"
it's in the directory of your kernel source in (at least for the
kernel 2.6.8.)
/Documentation/networking/dmfe.txt
./drivers/net/tulip/dmfe.c

Just do a
$ find ./ -iname dmfe*
in your kernel source directory to find out for your kernel.

Ulrich